Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pray For Nepal (Lets Help and support)


Lets Pray For Nepal !! #PrayForNepal

As We have started few topic on migme about Nepal and help. We wants to share the loves and our helping hands to other friends too. I am from “BANGLADESH” and many of them are near of Nepal. That was really unexpected and we never want such huge destruction to our friends and family. In Bangladesh we had several times (earth Quack) while Nepal was the victim.


Let me share a funny moment while we are having #earthquack. It was a normal day like as before and I was reading for exam. One of my friend came to house and asking to give him few suggestion. Ok than I started to reading again….. at a time I felt bad while I stand up. My head was moving, when I saw my glass and waters are moving too than I just shout “Its EarthQuack” !! Get Out from Here !!

Exactly I ran out without shoes and we are all out from the building but the friend who came to my house , he haven’t came. I called but his mobile switched off. After few minutes when the situation is under control I went back to house and I saw the friend still reading exam papers :D
I asked “is life important for you or exam”?
He replied: Exam is Important, If I failed than I’m dead ! (Pretty strong words and I left the topic just saying, If you are alive you can give many more exams like this)

Anyway, as I was talking about Nepal and few trending topic and help for Nepal, Here are few trending topic from migme will help you to get many victim and updates from Nepal.

Topics:
·                                    #migmyday
·                                    #migfamily
·                                
   
·                                     #help
·                                    #prayfornepal
·                                    #mignews
·                                    #nepalquake
·                                    #nepal
·                                    #EarthQuack


Migme donating also we are helping to share our helping hands by sending three types of gift to @migmefriends ID. (http://mig.me/u/migmefriends) We are arranging a gift party on ‘Dewi World’ ‘Dewi Blink’ Chatrooms on migme. By sending those gifts we can rise our helping hands for Nepal!
 Those three gifts are:
  1. Pray For Nepal BIG            (3 USD)
  2. 2. Pray For Nepal Medium  (0.2 USD)
  3. Pray For Nepal small           (0.04 USD)

Type: /gift migmeFriends Gift name (select, which one you wants to share or donate or you can repeat a gift few times as much as you can.


 Migme also Donating 10000 $ and others all revenue from gifts from us will be donated too.
“migme stands in solidarity with our users and friends affected by the devastating April 25 #NepalEarthquake that has claimed thousands of lives and destroyed many historic buildings.

To support our friends in Nepal, we are donating US$10,000 to aid UNICEF’s relief efforts. You can also show your support by sending the 'Pray For Nepal' gifts to our migmefriends account. All revenue made from this will also be donated.”


Bangladesh “AIRTEL” Mobile network company announced to give their all calls free ‘Bangladesh’ to ‘Nepal’. This will remain effective until 28 (mid night).
Here is the message from the ‘AIRTEL’ Company Of Bangladesh:

We are deeply saddened by the severe impact that one of the worst earthquakes in Nepal has had on the lives of its people. As a small gesture during this hour of crisis, we have decided to offer all calls on the Airtel network from Bangladesh to Nepal completely free of cost for the next 48 hours effective midnight, thus enabling customers across the country get in touch with their families and friends in Nepal.”

We appreciate your help
Sobuz.St

0 comments