Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tips and Tricks for migme users 2015

As a Regular migme user
Here i have mentioned few points which can be helpful to your migme journey. I have explained as much as i could and if you have any question than you may contact with me at migme or e-mail.

How to download migme avater picture?
img.mig.me/avatar/farhangajra

How to download profile picture?
img.mig.me/u/farhangajra


How to send unlocked gifts?
/gift -u username gift name " to send the unlocked gift.

How to check unlocked gifts?
/gift ul

How to search gifts and price?
/Gift search "Gift Name"
or
?g search "gift Name"

How to grow miglevel fast?
Play more games and by the using OF migcredit this will help you to get miglevel on time.
Miniblog also a part of it. So use it without doing and flood over it and i hope your miglevel will perform better than before 

What to do if a friend didn't get my mention?
Before mention a friend. Be sure that you have followed him/her . And if you missing mention or having problem with getting mentions from friends be sure that friend is following you. mail to contact@mig.me for further assistance.

How to add chatroom mods manually?
For migme lab chatroom, mig.me/sites/touch/chatroom/add_contact_moderators?roomName=MIGME%25LAB

for migmelab chatroom, mig.me/sites/touch/chatroom/add_contact_moderators?roomName=migmeLAB

How to check merchant dashboard?
how to get the merchant registered email?
Menu>migworld>merchant center>scroll down click on >sell , scroll down and click >free advertise

Do you like it?
Please Share to your Friends.J

0 comments