Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Monday, February 29, 2016

SQ Celsius Fashion Designers - SQ Group

                           SQ Celsius Designers

Hello World!
In this post you will get about our life-style and about the Team. In this January I have completed my graduation from “SHANTO-MARIAM UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY under the department of “Fashion Design & Technology”. After that I joined in SQ GROUP As a Designer for Celsius Section. 



We are four in our Design team and I will introduce each and every one in detail below. I have started my Career from here 18th January 2016. I am in a team along with Boss Mr. Chathura Shudarshan (Designer)  From “Sri Lanka” &  Shikha. We have started our journey earlier at 18 to 23 January. In the mid time of January, we started to learning about sweater and knitting. There were a person to support and he is Mr. Shakib Haque (Executive-Design) earlier he resigned and all the responsibility were carried by Mr. Chathura Shudharshan & The Team (We are).

Designers of SQ Celsius

1.       Mr.Chathura Shudarshan




2.       MD. Ahad Al Alam “Sobuz St’



3.       Shams Shikha 


       We are dedicated to give something better from our best effort, since I joined I meet with Shakib Haque (Executive Designer, SQ-CL) and I was feeling that I will get best support from him. Rather I prefer for this option because I am a new comer to the company. At a time he left this job and I was bit worried. At a sudden time Mr.Chathura Shudarshan helping and guiding to make the Design Team stronger.

As we are in learning stage, the stage obviously started from the beginning of our lives. Daily contributions and new stuffs are affecting like we are really known with it. That is because we are doing with a name of Fashion and Passion.

The Story of Life “Of Being Fashion Designer”

I am a “YOUR COUNTRY NAME”. ( Exm: Bangladeshi )
I am in love with one sweet lady who lives in my City.

I am a “YOUR COUNTRY NAME”.
We use to meet and chat daily at exact place, we use to fight and laugh with each other. We use to make people afraid by doing some nonsense stuff. We use to have different different foods from here and there. We use to say “Good Night”.

I am a “Fashion Designer”. 
Luckily we meet once A year in Different Different Countries!


Thanks For Reading……
For Any Query E-mail: Celsius.Design@sqgc.com 
Visit My YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/themigme

It’s a starts of the journey, Stay tuned with my Blog
The sobuZ 




0 comments