Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Download migChat v5


Hello Readers J
You already know “migme” launched their new migme j2me (java) mobile application. It is now available at migme official site? As a migme Contributor I would like to Welcome you to join and have the first fun around the world.

This is totally updated with many more features included:
Ø  Sending photos on chat room
Ø   Better Chat and chat manager experience
Ø  Can save picture on your device from it
Ø  Can send “stickers” through menu to chats

Recently I have found many migme friends are unable to download the app. And they are getting this error which I have mentioned at right side.
I have found a solution to download this app (jar) file from your java mobile device. Symbian E series and C Series users should follow the instruction carefully to download the app.



·         Download a UC Browser for your Symbian phone.

·         Login to mig.me from your UC Browser.

·         Click Download

·         Scroll Down to “migChat V5- Download

·         Save file

·         Click to open after Download

If you have any issue or any error report than you can make a post under #feedback hash-tag (Topic) Other-hand you can mail to migme team "contact@mig.me"

Is It Helpful for you?
Please share + Like J

0 comments