Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Latest fashion trends for Men 2015


Design Development:
Development of a design, which has a visual structure to add few elements for modify. Here I will give you few instructions to develop a design or develop by newly generated designs from an “Inspiration”.

Suppose you wanted to create your own design and wanted to make those fully new than you should read and follow all of them which has written to the below:

About Theme and Inspiration:

To make your inspiration board you need to gather few elements with your theme. Here my theme is “Dark Paradise” and I have selected “Black” as my inspiration to work. If you want to ask in different angle than, your theme could be “Nature” and Inspiration could be something from the nature. Where you can easily develop new designs or you can follow other designer’s collection to make or generate new designs. So your inspiration could be tree-leaves-Jungle life-animal’s print etc.


I am going to share my works and explain one by one. Which will be easy for you to create and chose new design theme? One thing you should know. That is, nothing is left that a designer not worked on.

Write a Design Philosophy:

Here what you need, that is you need to write about your working plan. How you will do and complete. What is your theme and inspiration to work on? Actually from top to bottom you need to write in short as your Design Philosophy.

Inspiration Board:
As I have selected “Black” as my inspiration. I have seen few pictures of other designer’s work from google. And I got what I must use. I have selected 8 inspirational pictures from many. 

All of pictures are related to m theme. And I searched them by my theme and inspiration. I have taken them which are easy to use and from where I can easily get few colors and inspiration to work.

You can arrange those pictures in Photoshop without blending or using any brush tool. But for good looks and better output you can blend them with brush tools. Opacity must

Mood Board:
Mood boards are completely combination of whole project’s mood. This also will help to recognize about working plan and colors and about dresses. You need to use or you can use some figure which can makes more cool moody.


By using some style-lines it can be explained more. Just need to care about the Inspiration. And same thing here you can apply, you can blend the outlines of uses images or it can be just on arrangement without applying any brush tools/Blend.



Color Board:
To make a good color board you need to follow the mood and basic trend colors.

First colors         : Basic Colors
Second Colors   : Trend Colors
Third Colors        : Basis + Trend Colors


You may choose five or more. But I will prefer 4 to chose. And work on those. Easily you can chose five colors from basic colors. Trends Color are taken from Trends(Look in Fashion Trend report to choose your own inspirational trend and colors to work).

Design Development (Sketches):
You can start to develop your won design by taking inspiration from inspiration board – Mood board to make better shape and colors. Those files or sketches should be on archive. Because those are not final sketches or final designs.

Design Development (Final Rendering):

After arranging your designs with colors or illustration whatever, you are ready to create your final range. Final range mentioned with front and back part. You can have 6 dresses or less than six to work on those.

Range Planning:

Here I have selected six dresses to use on figure to get the actual output. Make sure that you are maintaining figures and the combination of colors. It should not look as the works came from different persons. It should indicate you and your works.

 Coast Sheet & Style Spec Sheet:
Arrange your cost sheet with the requirement of fabrics and other accessories. Put them as much as detail you can. For that you may need to do a market survey to get the prizes.


And in spec (Specification) sheet you need to mention each and every part with name. If you are going to use double layer, that also you need to mention it in spec sheet.

Do not forget to share with your friends. J
Thank you for reading me.
Sobuz.St 

0 comments