Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How to make a client profile?

A Client profile needs in fashion and garments sector to make something particularly for someone who have ordered. To generate and get more ideas for further development.

Do you know how to make a client profile? Its very easy just follow the instruction given avobe and to the below :
Personal Information
Full Name
Age
sex
Marital Status
Occupation         
Religion
Astrological Sing
Annual Income



His Own   
Complexion        
Skin Tone
Height       
weight
Measurement     
Figure Proportion
Asset
Eye Color
Hair Color
Hair style

Hobby
Color Psychology

Silhouette  
Favorite Fashion Designer              


If you have any confusion, please contact with me. 

0 comments