Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

times+ app

10 March 2015
What you do at your free times?


Here is the video which we made to keep this to memorise the golden days. Where we are having fun together and hanging around with each at migme in online!


This is how we passing our times and the day isn't so far when you guys can feel about that.

This will makes you laugh. This will makes you cry.This will makes you to remember someone who is your close. As i got something like that ,


1. Play migme to find out some inspirational works and apply on my other pages to get more support.

2. Whenever i feel bore or alone i do sketch or develop some trends to use in my projects. Fashion illustration also a part of this.

3. Thinking to have some photographs for my websites and pages.



4. To make some funny videos which will makes laugh or scare my friends.

5. Build my own pages and manage blog.

6. Sleep !

So. Here are those i do actually whenever i'm really stuck up with my works. Where you could do many more thing. Reading books and learn new things to apply in real. Because if you generate an idea, you can do much more better thing with it.


 you don't want to listen bla bla from here and there but the thing is " you should come up or No" once if you can create or invented so that mean something has owned by you. That will feel good. And you are always welcome to start your first move.

There i had mention a video which i did last day and making short films and other exceptional subjects are like hobbies. It is not important that you should have too. This could sounds like addiction to something. As i love migme it could be on that way but i'd mentioned already what i do above.



If you have done any video before like This, please share with me. I would love to welcome you on my "TheGreeny" world. I would like to suggest about fashion and new trends and techniques of lifestyle.

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments