Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Discovery of a Haunted House



I have heard this at first in 2011. I was a big fan of bhoot fm. I use to listen bhoot FM regularly. One day I have heard about this place on air. They were discussing few issues and activities around this building. I was much interested to keep notes few moments which I will explain here later. They were not ready to  share the address of the HAUNTED HOUSE.


Well, I should mention one thing. At first I do not believe on this super-natural stuff but later I do in Jin after knowing more about them. After have the address we are three planned to roam around the building. We went there at evening and the whole completed building was empty since six month. [2011] 


From the FM we came to know about few things. Those makes people run from there really.
·         *Unexpected sounds while they sleep
·        * Gathering’s sounds from Dining table
·       *  Sudden movement of something and
·     *    Feeling about existence of a thing.

Before I share my thoughts I would like to share about a moment which I have got from Bhoot FM hosted by Rasel. Someone is telling this story :


He was in that building with his family. After getting in the flat, first 1 month it was ok but in second month they started to feel some unexpected activities over the flat. Sometimes someone ran and roam around them. Specially while sleeping they got irritated with it. One night he woke up sudden and felt someone is in Baranda. Someone was taking rest on the chair. It was so dark to identify correct face either. He saw that someone worn white long dress with black face. I can feel that how it was, So scary!

The miestry is still unknown. Even after 4 years I went there to capture some to write about it. I have seen the big sign board at 2011 and another one might recent. ‘TO-LET’ Don’t know anyone will have such flat for living? 

To be continued.

0 comments