Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Purple Day

26 March 2015
Happy Purple Day !!

Purple Day is an event designed to raise awareness of epilepsy. As i colored Purple, I want you to post your own selfie/photo with purple Dresses or by holding something purple. Lets have fun with #happypurpleday Hash-Tag.

Where i had mentioned some friends who had posted some of selfie on migme miniblog with #HAPPYPURPLEDAY hash-Tag. You may check the hash-Tag from facebook or twitter. for your easy access let me mention the hash-tag link :





#HAPPYPURPLEDAY

Here are those friends photos included purple day and purple dresses. I will update this page with more new Photos as they post their Photos with in Tomorrow.

Some purple migme Friends :








We appreciate your entry in this topic with your purple colored dresses or could be anything.

Thank you




0 comments