Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Motorcycle jackets for men

 22 March 2015
A Winter jacket From my project File !!
That was last we did in 6th and for now we are modifying the designs from the previous designs. After choosing a theme we are making approx 25 DDS (Design Developments) with fabric or color swatches.

As per requirements of JACKETS , has to shown "front" to "Back" part. Either we can put some trending colors from the trend and could made some changes
over all designs by changing sleeves or neck.

If you think how the designs can be modified for you or a particular person. It could be and this is going because the fashion Designers has nothing left to work on even a condom or a piece of silicon. So the Development circle could come-up with a new trend of a year with some extra fabric swatches and Colors.

The last one isn't motorcycle jackets for men but can be use in both gender normally.
If you liked  my Designs and Fashion illustration, I will be thankful to you to have an e-mail from my followers and visitors. Thank you so much for visiting my protpholio.



0 comments