Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bangladesh Vs India Cricket match

19 March 2015
Bangladesh vs India cricket match and the preparation of enjoyments :

We are watching live at our university's playground. Cricket bat to show our pride and respect. Here i have taken some photography and those i am sharing just.


Hts of the AMM campus been well decorate with long flag of our country. And we had the day as our holiday due to the cricket match. we are expecting this going to be a best match.


Previous day i had shared some of photograph of this BIGBAT. While making i were there to capture some moments and those moments were much excited as we are having now !!



Projectors are ready to show-off :
I were there for a while and than just cheer up with some guys. THE DAY- we are expecting to get our goal and that not just like today, but that should like before we achieve.


This is the love from our university and we do love our country. My country is my pride and we will stand right behind each and every inspiration to motivate.
Thanks for reading....



0 comments