Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Make a Logo

02May 2015
Thank you for being my awesome "migme" Friend. Its been so long that i made my miniblog contest about "logo". I am always expecting my friends on migme to be connected and be regular on my stuffs which i have shared. And yes, I have got many of them who helped me to contribute my migme blog.

The contest was about something like that:

18 April: [Give Me Some ID] 
Do you want me to make some Exclusive Logo For you?? If it is... Than share this post to your friends to join and i will pick 14 Friend's ID to make their Account's logo. (migme Logo) for sure, will put some exclusive stylish logo for your migme profile. Share to Your friends !








:) 




The winners Are:

And I am done to make few logos for my friends. I am putting few friend as extra who have helped me to contribute my blog and share the posts to other friends. Now I would like to mention the logo one by one with a username.






































Humi_007









Congratulation All My friends and Wait for my next logo contest. If you have any idea or thoughts to share about logo or contest please contact with me.

sobuz.st (TheSobuz@gmail.com)

0 comments