Welcome to my feed. Get your topic or issue to discuss. Get your works to post and equal a helpline for a community. I am is me and forever myself.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Free dream interpretation

My Friend "wake_up_to_dreams".

We meet here in migme and become best friend from here. I am thankful to migme that i'v got many friends like him around me.

We had started our migup since 2012 and after some meetings we do share ideas and feedbacks about migme with each other. And so that we get to know more. He is really decent and much helpful to people whatever he is in cyber-world or in real. I meet him at "pyschodevilz" chatroom which is managed by Melisa sis. We both started our journey and we did best to help people. We were use to guide friends and taught them many more new things like as migme tips.

You might ask "why"? yes this is valid question. He tried to become a migme global admin and he applied and got rejected twice. After all those things last year he got appointed in "coach" and he did His job perfectly. I know there were many coaches who took gifts from multiple accounts and did repost and post as flood to be in top and they become top.

Here i have given two screenshot:
Here i have shown his Global admin's royal Orange color and The symbol in profile "A".

But i'v seen "wake_up_to_dreams" very dignified to his job and clear cut. He never did anything wrong with his job and as he expect the best yeahh the day has came. And at last he got selected for migme global admin.



 
I'm very happy and proud for him. That was his dream and its came true. And when he got the ORANGE color he put "/me" command to hide his color from US. When we saw the color really..... That Was my Best Moment !!

Thanks for reading me. (cuddle)

0 comments